Tonight, we embark on the storm of the decade. The snow storm of all snow storms. It's time to break out the candles and Wonder bread.
My dogs were let out to relieve their otherwise full bladders, and the only look I got in response from them was this: My name is NOT Balto, you can not make me go out in this weather. I have a black pug named Peeves (as in My Pet Peeves) and a Boston Terrier named Sparky. Peeves has short, stubby legs and is rather overweight. Imagine a football on toothpicks, that's what she looks like. Now, imagine that same animal in about a foot of snow. She looks like a rat turd on a pristine cement floor.
Classes are canceled for tomorrow. I have nothing to do.
I think I might go on a cooking/baking frenzy. Doesn't that sound just wonderful? Yeah?
No comments:
Post a Comment