Wednesday, February 2, 2011

I'm awkward.

I'm watching the movie He's Just Not That Into You. It's basically the story of my life. I have the worst luck with guys. I think I identify most with the character Gigi. I think things are going to happen between me and a boy, but then again, that's just me thinking way too far forward. I'm so desperate for someone to be interested in me, to validate me, to make me feel like I'm worth it. I'll go to extremes to believe the littlest thing means that he's interested.

I'm dumb.

Also, I'm ridiculously awkward. When I find a guy I like, I become even dumber around him. I laugh like an idiot, I type "Haha" when texting because I feel like I should be laughing at everything he says. I talk even louder than I normally do. I'm suddenly interested in crap that I would make fun of others for liking. I lose my ability to concentrate. I find ways to bring up his name in conversation. Why do girls do that? That's not who we are, why do they have that effect on us? Do guys go through the same thing? I don't think so.

Being a girl sucks.

1 comment:

  1. Except...guys do the exact same thing. Bam. Roasted.

    ReplyDelete