So, I've been doing some thinking. I think it's about time I let you guys into my dreams. I'd like to invite you to read my bucket list. There has only been one person in my life who has ever read this or known about this. This is my list of things that I want to do with my life. Things that I would like to happen for me, regardless of how small or menial.
I have been able to cross a couple of things off this list. If you have questions or if you need clarifications, just let me know.
1. Be in a movie
2. Visit every continent (except maybe Antarctica)
3. Swim in every ocean
4. Ride a zamboni
5. Make a dinner for my family
6. Grow a garden
7. Go a week without swearing
8. Get abs of steal
9. Feel confident naked
10. Kiss in the rain with someone I truly love
11. Water ski (naked) under a full moon
12. Paint my turret purple
13. Go camping, legit camping
14. Get a psychic reading
15. Get my tattoo
16. Give a stranger $100
17. Get a story posted on MLIA
18. Have a dog
19. Make my own jelly
20. Get in a fight
21. Dance again
22. See my name in lights
23. Do something illegal
24. Marry a master griller
25. Learn to play a song on the piano
26. Read the Kama Sutra
27. Donate my hair to Locks for Love
28. Write a blog
29. Be a mentor
30. Plant a tree, and watch it grow
31. Go on a blind date
32. Go on a cross country road trip
33. Have a picnic
34. Make a wish on a shooting star
35. Grow my hair long
36. Attend my high school reunion
37. Laugh more, be happy
38. Save someone’s life
39. Learn how to control my tongue
40. Become a better listener
41. Design my house
42. Forgive
43. Fly in a hot air balloon
44. Gallop a horse along a beach
45. See the Grand Canyon
46. Have sex in Disney World
47. Swim with dolphins
48. Find buried treasure
That's all for now. I'm going to MSU this weekend to visit my bestest friend in the WHOLE WORLD.
Talk to you all later.
That's all for now. I'm going to MSU this weekend to visit my bestest friend in the WHOLE WORLD.
Talk to you all later.
Can I join you doing most of these? Except maybe the sex in Disney. That might be a little awkward. =)
ReplyDelete